Re: Oracle -> SQL Server

From: Jan Benjamins <j.benjamins_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:39:21 -0700

Hi

Look into hetereogenous  services, at least i had it working on NT. I don't know if this works for Unix

Jan Benjamins

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:40
  PM
  Subject: Oracle -> SQL Server

  I know there is a way in SQL server to   query oracle tables, is there a way to do the reverse?   I am looking at <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>trying to create access from an Oracle   DB to SQL Server data until we convert the SQL server database.   Anyone have any ideas on this, I
  searched technet (ms/oracle) and metalink, as well as some search engines   without luck.
  "Do not criticize someone until you walked   a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way   and have their shoes."
  Christopher R. Spence
  Oracle DBA
  Phone: (978)
  322-5744