Re: ORA-03113 when executing the initjvm script

From: Beatriz Martínez Jiménez <beamar_at_cidaut.es>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 02:39:14 -0700

Thanks, christoffer, finally I have solved this and it works.

The parameters set I have now, is the following:

shared_pool_size 68157440 (size in bytes ) shared_pool_reserved_size 3407872
large_pool_size 614400
java_pool_size 52500000
java_soft_sessionspace_limit 0
java_max_sessionspace_size 0

50 mb free in the system tablespace
XXX in the rollback segment.
I suppose that the rollback segment space is the following:

SQL> select sum(rssize-writes) from v$rollstat;

SUM(RSSIZE-WRITES)

          29326204

A lot of thanks all,

Christopher Spence wrote:

> I notice this happens when you don't have enough rollback space.
> You may want to go through and check back and see what the original error
> was.
>
> You may want to increase your SP a little and decrease your JP a little.
> Although it is recommended to have SP: 20M JP: 30M for the install, 90M of
> rollback, and if I remember 130M of System Tablespace.
>
> Also, there is a bug on metadink regarding changing call to execute, seems
> to cause this problem as well. Forget the bug number.
>
> "Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way
> when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."
>
> Christopher R. Spence
> Oracle DBA
> Phone: (978) 322-5744
> Fax: (707) 885-2275
>
> Fuelspot
> 73 Princeton Street
> North, Chelmsford 01863

begin:vcard
n:Jimenez;Beatriz Martinez
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Fundación CIDAUT;Departamento de Informática adr:;;Parque Tecnológico de Boecillo p.209;Boecillo;Valladolid;47151;Spain version:2.1
email;internet:beamar_at_cidaut.es
title:Ingeniera Informática
fn:Beatriz Martínez Jiménez
end:vcard Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 04:39:14 CDT