How much data can SQL*Server hold?

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:04:23 -0700

Hello everyone,

Any of you using SQL*Server on fairly large databases? If so please email me directly.

I have a consulting company telling me they can run a 500GB+ database on SQL*Server with no problems and I'm pretty skeptical.  What's the largest implementation of SQL*Server you've seen? Does SQL*Server have parallel server functionality?

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117 Received on Mon Oct 01 2001 - 11:04:23 CDT