RE: ORA-03113 when executing the initjvm script

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:45:58 -0700

I notice this happens when you don't have enough rollback space. You may want to go through and check back and see what the original error was.

You may want to increase your SP a little and decrease your JP a little. Although it is recommended to have SP: 20M JP: 30M for the install, 90M of rollback, and if I remember 130M of System Tablespace.

Also, there is a bug on metadink regarding changing call to execute, seems to cause this problem as well. Forget the bug number.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275