RE: 8.1.7 Migration

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:42:41 -0700

But if your are not planning on using Java, explicitly set java_pool_size = 1000000 (~ 1MB), it's min value, else it will default and consume ~ 20MB of your SGA. A total waste of memory, since it can not be used for any other things. You can increase it later, when Java is needed..

Regards,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com