RE: TOAD DBA Module

From: Rodd Holman <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:42:15 -0700

For those of you working in Linux, you may want to look at this tool. http://www.globecom.se/tora It's a TOADlike tool for KDE. It's also FREE. I have now reduced my Windoze dependance to a couple of internal intranet apps that use MSIE specific tags and the MS Broke version of JVM.

I have used the TOAD DBA tools. They are quite useful. The timed deactiviation is anoying though. TORA incorporates some of those (Session stats, Session tracing, Server SGA stats, storage and security tools, etc.)

Rodd Holman

On 9/26/01, 4:16:17 PM, Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us> wrote regarding RE: TOAD DBA Module:

> DLT just told me of a special, the whole pkg for $585 single seat upto
Dec 15, 2002.

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com