Re: dbsnmpc.log

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:24:30 -0700

Try restarting the agent process on this server. If you are using scheduled jobs from OEM you will have to start these again. Remove the node from OEM. On the server stop the agent. Remove all of the .q files from ORACLE_HOME/network/agent. Then restart the agent and rediscover the node.

This may help, it always helps when my agent loses his mind and does weird things.

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us