Re: Analyze Schema failed

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:05:14 -0700

Are you trying to analyze the system schema? If you are, don't. It can cause problems with all kinds of things. If you are not trying to analyze the system schema then just make your system tablespace bigger. You can either increase the size of existing datafile(s) or add a datafile.

HTH,
Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us