looking for a parsing script

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:16:45 -0700

Before I go out an re-invent the wheel (again), I wanted to ask if anyone has a script
(preferably pl/sql) for parsing out
table references from an SQL statement.

Matt

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com "Doing linear scans over an associative array is like trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi."     - Larry Wall (creator of Perl) Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:16:45 CDT