Re: DB Restore

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:01:38 -0700

Rajesh,

I haven't used this combination.
I'm assuming that you're attempting to perform the restore now out of necessity, not out of testing.
Restore the files to some other directory and manually copy them to local storage of the Oracle Server.
Recover the effected files manually.
Call ARCServe support in the morning.

This is why dependency on third party tools for backup and recovery is less than optimal.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com