DBMS_SQL to Create views

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:30:51 -0700

Hi Gang;
  I have a piece of SQL that generates a SQL statement that will create a view for a user.

On our DEV machine the user can use it just fine. But, on our Test machine they keep getting the error :

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 491
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SQL", line 32
ORA-06512: at "PCM$.CALCFEESCHEDGETDATA", line 71
ORA-06512: at line 1

I looked at all the security I could think of:   select on all the mentioned tables by the owner   select any table granted by sys
  create view granted by sys
  create any view granted by sys
  execute on dbms_sql and dbms_sys_sql grnated by sys

Nothing works.

HELP.--------- Any suggestions on where to go now ??

Thanks

Kevin