RE: setting up HACMP and Oracle 8.1.6

From: jacinth <jacinth_at_mail.ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:35:16 -0700

"Mohan, Ross" wrote:
>could this be an oracle email thing?...just guessing from libe name...

I don't know. All I can tell is that the listener refuses to start and repeats this over and over again. hm... I have seen a similar error accompanying a linking problem, but do you have to relink everytime you failover? That would be pretty hokey, but you never know....

>anyways...if you can, see if you can place symlinks to this libe in
>/lib, /usr/lib, $ORACLE_HOME/lib, etc.
>
>if the system still can't find it...well...either a LD_LIBRARY_PATH or PATH
>error?

I will try this.

>oh, btw, are the oracle versions identical on the nodes?

Exactly the same version.

>- Ross

Thanks, Ross.

Author: jacinth