Materialized views in RBO

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <TS2017_at_emirates.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:46:45 -0700

Our production database runs in RBO. We are evaluating the option of using Materialized views. Oracle manuals says that even if the parameter OPTIMIZER_MODE is set to RULE, the use of these features enables the CBO.  Has anyone used this feature in RBO?

We tried out materialized views in test area. The are working well in RBO, but this was just basic testing.

rgds
amar Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 06:46:45 CDT