RE: Looking for 24 X 7 Design Considerations

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:48:06 -0700

Man, that was one of their most stable releases. Missing some nice features mind you. I wish I could bring one of my databases up to that level. I have one on a very buggy release of 7.3.3 but the vendor application that runs on it is not supported higher then that.

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 17:48:06 CDT