OT: Web Logic Server

From: <Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:40:38 -0700

Greetings to all.

Are there any Web Logic Guru's out there? Does anyone know of any forums/lists or url's that deal with web logic issues. Searching google seems to only point to bea's site. Anyone out there running 4.5.1?  We're having some complications here that I just can't figure out and searching and reading from docs.bea.com isn't helping. Thanks Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 16:40:38 CDT