RE: The DBA in the IS organization

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:03:18 -0700

I have done a couple DBA trips to the UK. For food, I always skip the restaurants and goto the pubs, the food has always been fresh and just great!! I usually order the special for the day, just to try different things. As for people, everyone has always been very polite and friendly. On one trip, a buddy and I were trying to figure out on a map how to get from the train station to a hotel. The chap sitting across from us on the train offered to walk us to the hotel. We discovered that we had walked a mile and in the opposite direction that he lives from the train station, so we just had to buy him a beer. I look forward to being "forced" to goto the UK on another assignment...

Author: satar naghshineh
  INET: satarnag_at_yahoo.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com