RE: Looking for 24 X 7 Design Considerations

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:54:31 -0700

Joe, you really have to learn how to let your feelings out and tell us what you really think :)

Okay, teasing aside, I agree... I dislike putting critical production systems on a brand-new release of ANYTHING! 9i is too rough around th edges as yet, I figure we'll move there in a year at the earliest.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com