Re: Lots and lots of redo logs

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:12:50 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

I love it when people explain their hypotheses - it makes it so much easier to understand why two people can apparently contradict each other and still be right.

Presumably the argument for putting the data at the outside edge (could still be) correct once you've decided that you're only going to use a quarter of the disc space anyway.

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html

Author of: