RE: CBO - default no of rows

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:36:54 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

If you delete the stats it will use rule based, unless a table being join does have stats, then the other objects will be estimated (which I believe is simply based on the number of blocks).

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 07:36:54 CDT