RE: Quest bought EZSQL

From: John Lewis <jlewis_at_punchnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:10:58 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

I had an email discussion with John Dorn (sp.?), the author, about this. I'll send you the text if you wish? I was really upset about it

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

Guys, go to www.ezsql.net and read about it. Quest will not sell new licences - apparently EZSQL was bought to suppress competition for TOAD and SQL Navigator. It reminds me Marks explanation about capitalizm - that capitalizm suppress innovations when they are thretening profits.

Alex Hillman

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: John Lewis
  INET: jlewis_at_punchnetworks.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 13 2001 - 18:10:58 CDT