Re[2]: Surprising event

From: Michael Barger <mbarger_at_verio.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:14:26 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

I have noticed in the past that if you pin certain packages or functions in memory, they can become corrupt. They still show their state as being 'VALID', but they are of no use. The only thing I have found to do is recompile. We try to keep packages, etc. out of memory unless they get used a LOT.

Author: Michael Barger
  INET: mbarger_at_verio.net