Re: Smon in trouble?

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:11:57 -0700

!! Please do not post Off Topic to this List !!

You are going to have to let smon do his thing. If you database is up and users are on they may experience slower perfomance but smon will do the cleanup in background. If you can afford to have user off, even better. You can so a shutdown immediate and smon will cleanup on the way down.

HTH,
Ruth

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us