RE: STOP THE PRESS!!

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:15:55 -0700

Well, as a person who comes from a country which has recently been through a

major war (Croatia, Ex-YU) I can tell you that it's no fun, but I don't think
that you'll need that knowledge here in the US. You will not have blackouts, short supply of food, air raid alerts fuel rationing, compulsory draft and other goodies.
This was an act of barbarism of unprecedented and unimaginable proportions but
it is very far from the war in sense of WWII. I believe that the best thing that can be done against terrorism is to go on with our lives and keep fixing
oracle problems. God and Larry Ellison know that there are many.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com