Re:Nostradamus told .

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:33:38 -0700

bunyamin,

    Please, lets NOT bring that old fossil into the discussion. Things like this are the reasons that these fanatics use to justify their actions.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Bunyamin K. Karadeniz" <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date:       9/11/2001 11:55 PM

in the city of god there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by

chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "the

third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

nostradamus 1654

Sent by one of my friend . I hope this will not be true. For this , we all world people must be calm without any prejudice .

unfortunately those people in towers died and can not be returned to life again .

but We must not forget that there are nearly 6 billion other innocent people in the world .

bunyamin

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><B>
<P>in the city of god there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart
by</P>
<P>chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "the</P>
<P>third big war will begin when the big city is burning"</B> </P>
<P><STRONG>nostradamus 1654 </STRONG></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><STRONG>Sent by one of my friend . I hope this will not be true. For this ,
we all world people&nbsp; must be calm without any prejudice .</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=Arial>unfortunately those people in towers died&nbsp; and
can not be returned to life again .</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>but We must not forget that&nbsp; there are nearly 6 billion other
innocent people in the world . </STRONG></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><STRONG>bunyamin</STRONG></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com