Re: Sad News - Jets crashed into World Trade Center

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:44:01 -0700

Hi,

If you want to see some photos of the building collapse, check:

http://www.fxracer.com/trade/
http://www.btinternet.com/~david_amor/wtc/

Basically, the slice cut by the plane in the building with the heat of the explosion/subsequent fire caused the top section of the tower to collapse. A sufficient number of stories fell such that the momentum was sufficient to take the remainder of the structure down.

I don't think that bombs were required to bring down the structure, but it is too soon to tell.

I didn't see as good of photos for the second collapse. Too much dust. As I do not believe the list will tolerate a jpeg, even a 17.5 KB one, please reply privately if you want a copy of the one photo that shows this happening.

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com