RE: ORA-12705 - REALLY URGENT

From: Nick Wagner <Nick.Wagner_at_quest.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:44:37 -0700

you can also try using the 'N' inside the statement....

If you are modifying data in an NVARCHAR2 or NCHAR... or something similar using the following notation....

insert into table_name (col1,col2) values ('col1 is regular varchar2',N'col2 is an NVARCHAR2, see the -N- in front');

might be a little basic...  but it will give us a little more to go on.

Nick

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists