Import of sequences

From: Yttri, Lisa <lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:33:50 -0700

Hi -

I have inherited an application and I'm trying to clean it up.  I have received an export from the current database (to which I have no access).  Everything was built as user SYSTEM.

I can import all the tables and data onto a new server by listing all the tables in a parameter file.  The problem I'm having is trying to import the sequences.  Does anyone know a way to import sequences (without doing a full import)?  Am I better off just listing the export file and creating the sequences myself?

Thanks for any and all help -
Lisa Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 15:33:50 CDT