RE: db engines VS flat files

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:35:42 -0700

Huh? Doesn't the irs use flat files? :)

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com