RE: How do you audit a DBA?

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:22:16 -0700

So you've had a mass DBA exodus too?
We're currently at 50% (3/6) of the Oracle DBA staffing levels we had a year ago and have finally gotten permission to add one more person. Hmm, if anyone is looking for a job in Jersey City near the PATH train with lots of bureaucracy and paperwork but occasional interesting stuff feel free to send my your resume. We need a DB2 DBA too.

Oh, and my great-grandboss knows my name but his office is only about 15' from my cubicle so I don't know if that counts.

Jay Miller

        Author: Christopher Spence
          INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J