current procedure that is executing

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 18:18:35 -0700

font-family:Arial'>List,

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Is there any way to tell what procedure rather than <span class=SpellE>sql_text that is currently executing?

font-family:Arial'>We are trying to develop a knowledge base were we require this information.

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>I tried to check v$sqlarea, <span class=SpellE>v$sqltext but could not find the relevant information in the shared pool.

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Any help or pointer will be greatly appreciated.

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>TIA
Suhen

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>  Received on Sun Sep 09 2001 - 20:18:35 CDT