Re: How to organize oracle directories in Unix ?

From: Joe Testa <teci_at_the-testas.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 07:36:36 -0700

It all depends on the underlying striping of the physical disks. I'm unfortunately constrained by raid 5 also, so my hands are tied when it comes to disk contention fixes, so i leave it to the unix SA to deal with it, i just end up with one huge logical filesystem and throw the datafiles wherever.

joe

--
Joe Testa
Performing Remote DBA Services, need some backup DBA support?
Author: Joe Testa
  INET: teci_at_the-testas.net