RE: cached_blocks

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:36:02 -0700

That looks like Steve Adam's script, he is pretty busy now it seems. I guess his is right, but I haven't looked at what your talking about to closely.

I have one on my site that does something similar.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Silvina Botindari
  INET: sbotindari_at_imrsa.com.ar

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com