RE: Enterprise backup product

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:24:59 -0700

RMAN is part of your oracle license, although you need to purchase the media layer if you want to go to tape.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

        Author: Ruth Gramolini
          INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: Taylor, Shirley
  INET: TaylorSI_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com