RE: OT: Oracle DBA With Internet Experience Needed in Harrisburg,

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:25:15 -0700

you must be kidding !! A nickel is 10 cents isn't it ?? I think the next time I am in the States I need to look out for some of these things.

Lee

        Author: Scott Graves
          INET: scott.graves_at_nisc.cc

        Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

may
        also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).
        named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
        re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
        original message or any copy of it from your computer
        system.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Holman, Rodney