RE: Kind of cool feature! DBMS_RANDOM

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:39:48 -0700

 No problem at all,

I believe it is undocumented. If you do a desc you will see there are a few functions.

String is pretty cool, just populated 10,000,000 rows in my test database with it.

I placed it on my site under tips as it seems useful.

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 18:39:48 CDT