Re: OT: insulated coffee mug lid tab failure - tech support request

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:30:53 -0700

There is an aftermarket mug lid retrofit kit available from Amazon.com for this known failure mode.

It is available on Amazon.com at the following URL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/asin/B00002N5VN

Please refer to technical support request number 213879487 in future communications on this subject.

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Jeremiah Wilton INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).