Re: OPS on a single machine ?

From: Stefan Jahnke <stefan.jahnke_at_d2vodafone.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 07:58:57 -0700

Hi,

thanks alot for all the information.
It is ok if it is not officially supported by Oracle since I need the configuration just for testing.
The future purpose is an installation at a client's side to have one instance optimized for OLTP and one for reporting. But they have to access the same physical database. So, OPS seemed to be perfect. I guess I'll just try to install it at home over the weekend.

| Regards,                   |
| Stefan Jahnke              |
| BOV AG                     |
| @:D2 Vodafone, Abt.: FBOM  |