RE: connecting as internal

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:32:48 -0700

Check the authorities on the directory $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/audit . This is, by default, where the SVRMGRL used to put its audit files when you logged into Internal. Probably does the same when you connect via SQLPlus. The authorities on this directory on our system is drwxr-xr-x . This would make the owner, ORACLE, have full create but the group and world would only have Execute and Read. You should at least have your Group permissions set to wxr.

Author: Pat Howe
  INET: phowe_at_Illuminet.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 17:32:48 CDT