RE: OT: any spam today?

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:37:41 -0700

I disagree with the rule that spam is allowed if you have a remove feature. Spam is spam reguardless of if it has remove.

If someone wants to force advertise, send it through postal and pay like everyone else does, then we can delete it if we don't want it.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com