Re: Fwd: Re: Locking issue

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:45:51 -0700

Thanks Joe, I had forgotten about that.

Jared

                    Jared Still

                    <jkstill_at_cybco       To:     jared_still_at_radisys.com

                    n.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Fwd: Re: Locking issue

                    09/04/01 09:05

                    AM

Jared, wish that was entirely true, look at  $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/dbmsutil.sql some of oracle's code is using low  numbered 20000 error nums :((at least thats that the internal docs say)

joe

>>> jkstill_at_cybcon.com 09/04/01 12:32PM >>>

ORA-20000 is an error raised by raise_application_error.

In other words, you must examine the code, as it is a custom error message.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com