RE: Oracle Discoverer 4i

From: Seley, Linda <LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:41:36 -0700

Dick -

This was the last email I got before I went on holiday (I would say the v-word but the list doesn't seem to like it. It must agree with my boss/co-workers and think that I can't leave). Did you get any responses? I didn't see any in the archives.

We've just installed 4i Plus but haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet. We did not have the 3i web stuff so I don't have that to compare it to. Plus does seem to be pretty full-featured, the only thing I've seen missing (in a cursory look-through) is scheduling.

My current pet peeve is that IE wants to download the whole thing every time IE restarts (it remains cached while IE is loaded).

Linda

Author: Seley, Linda
  INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 12:41:36 CDT