Re: RMAN/NETBACKUP/ORACLE 8.1.6 Configuration Problems

From: Anjan Thakuria <anjan.thakuria_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:33:17 -0700

Also the command to validate fo rmissing arch logs is:

at the ramn prompt run

change archivelog all crosscheck; --to check...

to validate...

change archivelog all validate;

(please read up the difference froim the manual; pl excuse the typos.. I am a two finger typiust...)

Anjan

Author: Anjan Thakuria
  INET: anjan.thakuria_at_eds.com