RE: Interesting News..

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:09:16 -0700

I think there were a few hints, but the biggest thing with this merger is now HP has 87 billion in income, compared to IBM's 90 billion. Ibm is gaining market share and becoming a giant, now they have a decent size competitor.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com