RE: Oracle DBA With Internet Experience Needed in Harrisburg, PA

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:03:23 -0700

Jared,

I live in Galesville, WI with a population of about 500 and work in Arcadia, WI, with a population of about 2000. My place of employment has about as many employees as the town has population. Ashley Furniture is a furniture manufacturer(as if the name doesn't give it away). It's kind of cool cuz they never had a DBA before so I can kind of set my own course. Noone else here knows squat about Oracle database admin so I am kind of on my own(I did not know squat a year ago but really like working with Oracle). I live in the country and my drive to work is all country except for the last mile or so to go through Arcadia. My biggest problem on my drive is either deer(or other critters) or ice. You're in a nice area yourself!!

Dave

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com