RE: Duhvelopers and DB-ehs?

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 07:48:58 -0700

Kevin,

No problem, I believe in sharing (but you notice I removed my database names)... this way, you have the time to write something cool and share it with the rest of us. Reinventing the wheel is a waste of time.

And I always try to write plain vanilla code, and comment it heavily. That way, when I go back to it in 3 months, I can remember what the heck I was doing with it and why.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com