RE: OT RE: database consistency tools ?

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:37:42 -0700

We were just talking about fire alarms.

Funny thing, a company we know was going to lay off 100 people, so they did a fire alarm, then locked the building.
Told everyone who was to be laid off to leave, then opened it about an hour later for the rest.

Not really related, but figured someone would get a giggle of it.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275