Re[2]: !! Keeping the list alive

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:17:06 -0700

Well, I guess the laws of probability will dictate that at least one of us has to have it good! :-)

Dick Goulet

Author: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date:       9/1/2001 12:35 PM

Just to add to my previous comment:

I'm working at a company with small ( 40 or so ) IS shop.

The weak do not survive in this environment. The developers I work with here are great. They're bright, hard working and un-egotistical. They are even will to take direction from the DBA in database related matters.

Not a duhveloper in the bunch.

Ya gotta love it!

Jared

Author: Jared Still