RE: Duhvelopers and DB-ehs?

From: Thomas, Kevin <Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 05:38:57 -0700

Thanks for that Chrisopher, I'll certainly have a nosey...

"hit any user to continue"

Kevin Thomas
Technical Analyst
Deregulation Services
Calanais Ltd.
(2nd Floor East - Weirs Building)
Tel: 0141 568 2377
Author: Guy Hammond
  INET: guy.hammond_at_avt.co.uk

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 04 2001 - 07:38:57 CDT