Re: How to find Procs run?

From: Scott Shafer <sknd100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:46:01 -0700

You need more specific requirements. If they want to monitor certain actions on certain tables, I would think you could put a trigger(s) on the tables and log the action taken. This would (likely?) allow you to infer what procedure did what to what table.

(Say that last sentence 10 times fast ;-P)

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX

Author: Scott Shafer
  INET: sknd100_at_yahoo.com