RE: OT: PEOPLESTAFF'S TOOL FOR ENTERPRISE IT JOB SECURITY

From: Jenkins, Michael <Michael.Jenkins_at_Nextel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:36:36 -0700

I agree with Ethan.  I mean how hard is it to set up a message filter or rule?  I'm constantly throwing away junk mail at home.  The only difference is that I shred the stuff at home because it's more personal typically.  That darn delete key is tough to reach *ouch*  The only thing you mentioned that I do on a regular basis is speeding and I consider that a "gasoline tax" if I get caught.  Don't forget about all of the people that go to the library, check out an audio CD and burn a copy for archival purposes before they return it.  The law is only as effective as the people enforcing it.
All of the aforementioned is only my opinion and should not be considered spam.

--Michael

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----From: JOE TESTA   [mailto:JTESTA_at_longaberger.com]Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 3:27   PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Re:   OT: PEOPLESTAFF'S TOOL FOR ENTERPRISE IT JOB SECURITY   about to start flame war, the other side is then the people who dont care   about spam are the spammers.  so where do YOU fit in?
  joe
>>> epost_at_kcc.com 08/30/01 02:47PM >>>This
  is sure to start a huge flame war but...I am always shocked about   howseriously some people take the act of spamming.  Statistically   speaking someof these very same people complaining about spam must also be   runningredlights, speeding, cheating on their spouses, cheating on taxes,   stealingmp3's and dvds, driving drunk etc...  If they are not they   probably knowsomeone who is and in all likelihood remain silent about   it.  But get apiece of spam and it's all over.  The idea of   someone trolling the emailaddresses of a list like this is just   unconscionable to them.-

  e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain   privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from   disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please   inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any   printed copy.   Thank
  Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A   href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com-- Author: Post,   Ethan  INET: epost_at_kcc.comFat City Network   Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San   Diego, California        -- Public Internet   access / Mailing
  REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto:   ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message   BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing   list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command   for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:36:36 CDT